Take your old shoes and make them work for Emiliani
The Emiliani Project has partnered with funds2orgs in offering a used shoe collection program to raise funds for our kids. The program is simple, fun, educational and beneficial to not only The Emiliani Project, but also the growth of micro-business in developing nations. Here’s how it works:
- You tell us that you want to start a used shoe collection campaign
- Together, we work with funds2orgs to set up the campaign. They will provide us:
- A fundraising coach to guide us
- Marketing materials including a flyer template, door hanger template, press release template, email and web materials
- Collection materials including shoe bags, bag labels, and rubber bands
- A shoe collection checklist with strategies, ideas and tips for running the campaign.
- Together, we coordinate a shoe drive at your school, church, workplace, where-ever
- funds2orgs shows up on a scheduled date and picks up the shoes
- funds2orgs cuts a check to The Emiliani Project
- funds2orgs ships the shoes to developing nations where they are repaired and repurposed by impoverished people hoping to start micro-businesses to support their families and stimulate the growth of local economies.
The shoe collection program is a win-win-win. To start your shoe collection campaign on behalf of The Emiliani Project, please contact us using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.