The Emiliani Project wants to help children worldwide. But we can’t do it alone. We need your help in a number of ways to support our efforts, both here in the United States and abroad. Here are just a few of the ways that you can make a difference in the lives of children in need:
- Register for our newsletter. Introduce yourself below and tell us how you want to be involved. Let’s work together to help give these children a dream! Here are some ways in which you can help, but there are many more.
- Start your own Emiliani used shoe drive. Sounds like a big job, but it’s not. We have everything you need to run a shoe collection campaign at your school, neighbors, church, or at your place of business. Visit our Shoe Drive page for more information.
- Help us sell our Emiliani coffee. 100% Colombian coffee fair trade imported from the region where we work with our kids. 100% of proceeds from the coffee go to help our children. Visit our Emiliani Coffee page for more information.
- Invite us to speak. We’d love to come speak to your classroom, co-workers, friends, church, etc. Visit our Invite us to Speak page for more information.
- Start an Emiliani Project club. Get a group of like minded people together who want to make a difference. Visit our Start a Club page for more information on how.
- Help with our golf tournament. Help organize and/or run The Emiliani Project annual golf tournament. Whether you’re a golfer or not, it’s a lot of fun and all of the proceeds go to our kids. Visit our Golf Tournament page for more information.
- Help everyday with your online shopping. Through programs like iGive and Amazon Smile, you can support The Emiliani Project without spending a dime or a minute of your time. Visit our iGive and Amazon Smile pages for quick setup instructions.
- Like us on Facebook! Visit our Facebook page and Like it.
Simply registering for our electronic newsletter supports our efforts! The more people we are able to reach, the more sponsors and volunteers we are able to attract. Just by being a member of our Emiliani Project family you are helping children. Our newsletter will include: updates on current projects, profiles of children you are helping us nurture, scheduled fundraising events and volunteer opportunities, and educational tools to help your family understand the problem faced by children around the globe.
Register below to become a part of our Emiliani Project family! If you indicate that you wish to volunteer, then you may be contacted directly with more information. If you do not wish to volunteer, you will ONLY receive our electronic newsletter with your registration. Your registration will NOT result in solicitations of any kind. Your information will NOT be shared. You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time.